GTCB is a competency-based professional training program in geospatial information science and technologies (GIS&T). This program is designed to support the continual growth and improvement of employees' performance. It provides employees an opportunity to enhance geospatial technical skills and improve the knowledge underlying these skills.
Emphasis on customized competency-based training that directly addresses the needs of your organization.
- Technology adaptive and specialization via unique program tiers covering the latest developments in geospatial technologies and knowledge areas.
- University branded through involvement with New Mexico State University.
- Strong partnership network with creditable local companies in the Arab Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC)
- Adoption of a unique course delivery model that combines face-to-face instruction with post-training e-learning aids.
- Highly credible instruction provided by qualified university professors from North America with solid reputations and thorough specialization in respective subject areas.